Help Winston and his family of horses
Donations to Pony 4 Precious.
Making a Donation to Pony 4 Precious. is a great way to give back to the community where you live and work. With your corporate donation, you will be supporting education and scholarship programs that work with children on free interactive educational programs on learning lessons and responsibility on natural horsemanship, miniature ponies, and many other important topics that affect the welfare of our equine friends, in addition to educating tomorrow’s leaders. You can rest assured that your donation will be put to good use and benefit those who need it most.
Pony 4 Precious is a Platinum Seal of Transparency Mike Eastwood Chairman & Chief Executive Officer states. Only 1% of charities receive this level in the USA. We have received our Platinum level in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021.
September 3, 2019, Pony 4 Precious is pleased to announce that we have been approved as an official Certifying Organization for the President’s Volunteer Service Award. The ability to bestow Presidential recognition to our volunteers is a tremendous honor. Recognizing the great work and commitment of our volunteers will deliver a powerful message, one that encourages others to take action.
- We educate and have the children engage in more effective learning practices.
- We developed a fun approach for parents and caregivers to help their children learn at an early age.
- We offer ways for parents to have kids reading and learning outside of school hours.
- We introduce children to the power of the miniature pony and horses and how they can enhance social & communication skills
- Children don’t stop learning when they love something, we are developing an interactive website to keep kids active and motivated so they want to learn. We make learning fun.
YOUR DONATIONS GO A LONG WAY TO HELP CHILDREN
Pony 4 Precious. is a tax-exempt nonprofit organization registered under 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code, and thus all charitable donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law under IRS section 170. Our Tax ID 81-3647400
Diverse group of college students walking on beautiful campus
Students feel happy after getting degree from college.
Your tax-deductible contributions make a positive difference for free children Education and Scholarships.
- What can $10 do? Your $10 donation could help us purchase supplies for Winston.
- What can $25 do? Your $25 donation could help us pay a teacher to develop more education programs.
- What can $50 do? Your $50 donation could help towards a day for a child to attend a Bad Dog training camp.
- What can $75 do? Your $75 donation could help purchase special features for on line learning.
- What can $100 do? Your $100 donation could help build a new educational games for the free online web site.
- What can $250 do? Your $250 donation could help develop new training video for the free online program.
- What can $500 do? Your $500 donation would go to a Scholarships programs.
Prefer to Mail-In a Donation?
Donation Level 10 Dollars, 25 Dollars, 50 Dollars, 75 Dollars, 100 Dollars, 250 Dollars, 500 Dollars, Other Amount