- Job Title: Volunteers for Pony 4 Precious
- Salary:Volunteer (unpaid)
- Hours of Work: Open to your schedule out of your home
- Responsible for: Anything you can do to help us
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Fundraising PR and Marketing PR (Volunteers) with great people skills to support our fundraising at Pony 4 Precious, Inc.
September 3, 2019, Pony 4 Precious is pleased to announce that we have been approved as an official Certifying Organization for the President’s Volunteer Service Award. The ability to bestow Presidential recognition to our volunteers is a tremendous honor. Recognizing the great work and commitment of our volunteers will deliver a powerful message, one that encourages others to take action.
Pony 4 Precious is a Platinum Seal of Transparency states Mike Eastwood CEO. Only 1% of charities receive this level in the USA. We have received our Platinum level in 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
These roles require creativity, flexibility and the ability to develop high-quality communications, including materials and messages for fundraising marketing programs, in order to increase support for the charity and its cause. You will also help promote and develop sponsorship packages for corporate fundraising.
The Intern/volunteer will have the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, in addition to working well on their own and as part of a team. You will be an ambassador for Pony 4 Precious Inc. in developing partnerships that support our brand awareness and development. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to be part of a growing nonprofit organization which offers the potential for career development.
About Pony 4 Precious Inc:
Pony 4 Precious, (is a 501(c) 3 Nonprofit Organization) was founded in Arizona in 2016 by a Mike Eastwood CEO. We are a small team headed by our Founder & Chief Executive who runs the charity which provides direction for the organization. Our goal and mission every day are to educate children on Winston, miniature ponies and horses. Our website offers videos, information, pictures, training, games, and kid-friendly educational pieces that cater to all different types of kids throughout the world! As the nonprofit grows, more programs are being developed to assist youth with college scholarships and working with horse rescues.
Duties and Responsibilities we are looking for from Interns/Volunteers: (You can do one or all)
1. Develop messages for corporations that will support fundraising to generate funds including but not limited to PowerPoint Presentations, Literature, Flyers, Letters, Web site development, plus, more education programs to upload to the web site, games, anything you can think of to support the sales staff in finding and securing sponsors and donations.
2. Campaign development for marketing and fundraising. Corporate fundraising and private sponsorship campaigns.
3. Send out press and publicity for fundraisers and fundraising events. This includes: – communicating with the president to source information -media relations – contacting print and broadcast publications -drafting and distributing press releases -creating content for fundraising print, web, and social media marketing materials, retail sales and organize distribution.
4. Social Media campaigns on all social media. We need to get the word out on Pony 4 Precious. How can you get more people involved?
5. Perform other duties that the CEO may consider appropriate.
While every effort has been made to outline all the main duties and responsibilities of the posting, a document such as this does not permit every item to be specified in detail. Also, the volunteers may, from time to time, be asked to undertake other reasonable duties commensurate with the grade of this posting. This posting description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this posting description at any time without notice.